I am trying to compile luacom 1.3 with gcc (g++) compiler (actually
crosscompiler from debian Lenny) and came to the point where I can no go
further any more. As luacom is coded for lua 4 and 5.0 (not 5.1) I get
some errors like undefined symbols : luaL_arg_check, luaL_check_lstr
luaL_opt_lstr and similar. And than I get also some errors which I guess
are because of gcc compiler and MS compiler differences.

Instead of listing some of those errors I will just ask if anybody has
success compiling luacom with mingw compiler?

Martin