On 28/11/2010 14:32, Alexander Gladysh wrote:
I'm looking for Lua module(s) to work with RSS.

I want to write a simple RSS proxy service: fetch a feed, filter out
unwanted content by a simple set of rules, serve filtered feed.

Any advice?

Should I would want to do that, I would use LuaSocket for HTTP stuff, and any of the numerous Lua libraries (binding or pure Lua) to handle XML. Perhaps along with one of the Lua HTTP servers to serve back the feed.

--
Philippe Lhoste
--  (near) Paris -- France