On Wed, Nov 24, 2010 at 11:53 AM, Antonio Vieiro
<antonio@antonioshome.net> wrote:
> Well, I assume the easiest thing to do is to use Scheme for these sort
> of things. It's compact, readable, data-is-code-is-data, easy to parse
> and self describing.

Well, not as compact as Lua ;)  And the data-is-code-is-data leads to
code that looks like data, which isn't my cup of tea - a big price to
pay for easy macros.  I don't know about embedding Scheme, but I bet
it is a mission compared to embedding Lua.

As I said, you are free to supply extra parentheses if it makes you
feel better ;)

steve d.