Hello

I'm going through the Makefiles to build Lua, and need to check
something.

Am I correct to think that if a user simply needs to run scripts
through the interpreter (lua) or running pre-compiled scripts through
the compiler (luac), the other files are simply not needed?

TO_INC= lua.h luaconf.h lualib.h lauxlib.h ../etc/lua.hpp
TO_LIB= liblua.a

I suppose those files are needed in case Lua is embedded in a C
program to provide users with the Lua interpreter/compiler, so I don't
need to provide them just to run scripts from the interpreter or the
compiler?

Thank you.