On Thu, Nov 18, 2010 at 4:24 PM, Lorenzo Donati
<lorenzodonatibz@interfree.it> wrote:
> Wes & Ico:
> Thank you very much for the prompt response and for a bit of hope and
> encouragement :-)
> I'll follow your advices and try harder.
   Also, LPEG grammars are relatively composable. If you're stuck on
something, try breaking it into smaller pieces and testing them in the
Lua interpreter. You can also add a match-time pattern which does
nothing but print out "got to BLAH at offset $bytes", for printf-style
debugging.

   As I said to Lorenzo off-list, I've been meaning to write an LPEG
howto for a while. If I ever get to it, I will definitely post an
announcement.

Good luck,
Scott