Is LuaInterface supported for future work? I Don't see any update since Mar, 2009. Any idea which Lua version supported in LuaInterface?

On Mon, Nov 15, 2010 at 12:51 PM, steve donovan <steve.j.donovan@gmail.com> wrote:
On Mon, Nov 15, 2010 at 6:45 AM, Pablo Garcia <pablomorpheo@gmail.com> wrote:
> I have a MFC app, with lua 5.1.2, but I need to use external library to use
> some C# components, so I want to create a library that can recive the
> pointer to LuaState and register some functions.

LuaInterface http://luaforge.net/frs/?group_id=50 should do the job;
the 1.5 version still uses an unmanaged Lua core.

> I want to use loadlib() to work instead COM interface.

It would allow this, but there is some COM magic in the loader which
should happen behind the scenes.

(This is the version we use in Lua for Windows which can interoperate
with regular Lua)

steve d.