On Fri, Nov 12, 2010 at 10:54:16AM -0200, Luiz Henrique de Figueiredo wrote:
> > lua.org seems to be down. The mirror at Tecgraf has been activated:
> > 	http://www.tecgraf.puc-rio.br/lua/mirror/
> >
> > lua-users.org is also down but there is no mirror. :-(
>
> Both sites seem to be up again. Sorry for the noise.

It appears that basically all networking in Manchester vanished for a
couple of minutes; even our cable internet (with a different ISP)
vanished at the same time.  Possibly a problem at one of the Manchester
peering centres; I will investigate and follow up if there's any
meaningful information to be found.

B.