Hi Kriss,

good initiative, but i tried to use it and i found a lack of docs and
also gwt/gae is a total strange enviroment to me, and then i switched
to appengineJs.

they have a api like python on gae, im a web developer and for first
time i found javascript to be a very beauty language client/server
side.

take a look at their api, so you wont have to write docs because
python already has!

Thanks (sorry my poor english).