2010/11/9 Alexander Gladysh <agladysh@gmail.com>
On Tue, Nov 9, 2010 at 16:13, steve donovan <steve.j.donovan@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Nov 9, 2010 at 2:50 PM, Alexander Gladysh <agladysh@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Or are there any libraries I could bind (if they are in C/C++) or copy
>> (if they are in some other language)?

> http://aws.amazon.com/code  - there's Java bindings, which are usually
> pretty easy to use from LuaJava.

I would like to avoid bringing Java as a dependency for my project. :-)

> Lots of PHP (of course) and Python stuff:

> http://aws.amazon.com/code/Python

> Since it's all SOAP and REST it should be straightforward - all the
> parts are available.

I see. Well, looks like I will have to write my own Lua code, based on these.

Currently, I work on a generic ReST client, where the API is described by a JSON file.
See http://github.com/fperrad/lua-Spore & http://lumberjaph.net/misc/2010/09/17/spore.html

François.

I think I'll be able make it independent from any private code and
publish it under a MIT license. Any suggestions on the API?

Alexander.