Am 07.11.10 21:26, schrieb Luiz Henrique de Figueiredo:
>> Is the text of the Lua 5.1.4 reference manual available somewhere in
>> LaTeX format?
>
> No, we don't use LaTeX as the primary source, but rather our own format
> which resembles LaTeX closely but is easier to convert to both LateX and
> HTML. Why do you need the ref man in LaTeX?

We use Lua, aomongst other things, in one of our products and we have an
SDK ref manual for it, explaining how users can access and script the
system from Lua.  This manual is done using LaTeX.

I was thinking whether to include the Lua ref manual as part of our
product manual as a convenience to our users or if I should tell people
to buy the official manual (or maybe both).

- Marc