Hello,

Looking at the Lanes code, a free running lane, once the Lua function has completed, should cleanup its Lua state. It is indeed the case, but only at application shutdown. I've uploaded version 2.0.7 at LuaForge to fix this, but it is probably nowhere as much tested as it should. Let's say that I don't encounter more problems than before when using it :-). In particular, I've only tested under Windows 7.

Benoit.