On 4 Nov 2010, at 19:39, Roberto Ierusalimschy <roberto@inf.puc-rio.br> wrote:

>> Could you please re-generate the tarball to unpack into an lpeg-0.10
>> subdirectory?
>
> Done.

Magic, thanks!

>> I see that the re module is now using a locale-dependent definition of
>> space for parsing grammars, which is opposite to the locale-independent
>> trend of Lua-5.2.
>
> This is nothing ideological. (Actually I did not really think about it ;)
> I hope locales do not change too much about what they consider spaces...

Yes, me too! Thanks for fixing lpeg's re syntax. I have unhappily resorted to explicit coding of what is space in the past because the documentation for the regex implementation I was using was not clear about its definition of \s.

Tony.
--
f.anthony.n.finch  <dot@dotat.at>  http://dotat.at/