On Thu, Oct 28, 2010 at 05:35:20PM -0200, Luiz Henrique de Figueiredo wrote:
> > I'm writting a parser in C (Lex & Yacc), to process a DSL similar to
> > that:
> >
> >     square square_name -x 20 -y 30 -height 20 -width 50
> >     circle circle_name -x 50 -y 60 -radius 100
>
> Have a look at my lcl: http://www.tecgraf.puc-rio.br/~lhf/ftp/lua/#lcl

I knew LCL, this is a very nice project.

I have considered it, the problem is that that simple language is
actually not that simple and tends to get improved on the time.  For
example, for numeric constants, I'd like to add units: 10px, 20cm etc.
It would require a minimal parsers, anyway.

Thanks!

--
Silas Silva