On Thu, Oct 28, 2010 at 02:09:47PM -0500, Javier Guerra Giraldez wrote:
> On Thu, Oct 28, 2010 at 1:52 PM, Silas Silva <silasdb@gmail.com> wrote:
> > What solution do you propose for this simple problem?
>
> parse it with LPEG  ;-)

That is a answer I've expected to get  :-)  I actually have reasons
(learning) to use old Lex & Yacc, at least in the first releases of this
project.

Thank you for your sugestion  :-)

That reasons are the same that would push me in using a internal C way
to represent the data before passing it to Lua (another good reason is
that, with this architecture, I could replace Lua by any other script
language easily, because the glue would not be in the parser anymore,
but in another layer).

--
Silas Silva