Greetings,

There's this CPAN module:
  http://search.cpan.org/~jstowe/TermReadKey-2.30/ReadKey.pm
"dedicated to providing simple control over terminal driver modes
 (cbreak, raw, cooked, etc.,) support for non-blocking reads,
 if the architecture allows, and some generalized handy functions
 for working with terminals. One of the main goals is to have the
 functions as portable as possible"

The Perl and C parts of it are:
  http://cpansearch.perl.org/src/JSTOWE/TermReadKey-2.30/ReadKey.pm
  http://cpansearch.perl.org/src/JSTOWE/TermReadKey-2.30/ReadKey.xs

Is there a Lua equivalent ?

(I didn't find anything in luarocks.org/repositories/rocks/ ... )
At the moment I just need the GetTerminalSize() function, though
I'd like to do single-char (single-byte will do) kbd input soon...

Thanks,
Peter

http://www.pjb.com.au       pj@pjb.com.au      (03) 6278 9410
"Was der Meister nicht kann,   vermöcht es der Knabe, hätt er
 ihm immer gehorcht?"   Siegfried to Mime, from Act 1 Scene 2