Well, with stock Lua (non JIT) on my system (specs in my previous
email,) and with 3 million lines of input, it took 31.5 seconds? That
doesn't sound right, could I have been testing it wrong? Also, there was
no output at all, I did not see a timelog like you have been including
in your emails. But I did in fact verify that load_huge_table_list() was
returning a table with length 3 million...