Looking at the Lanes homepage on LuaForge, it sounds nice, but I can't
find any documentation on how to actually use it. Google turned up
some, which doesn't appear to really explain anything, but only shows
some examples. Unfortunately every example begins with:
require("lanes")
which does leave a number of things in _G, but the table "lanes"
itself (used in the examples) is not one of them. It isn't returned by
require() either. So I can't seem to find the actual methods in order
to use them, nor any real listing of them (names, parameters, return
values etc).

--
Sent from my toaster.