Hello Lua community!

I am interested in adding the return type info in the manual and currently what I do is preliminary information gathering. Any info on the subject is very welcome. I've made a search in the archive for the topic and the closest thing I found was an old thread <http://lua-users.org/lists/lua-l/2009-05/msg00303.html>. I suppose no actions are taken towards achieving the goal. Are there any objective reasons for documentation missing this info? In what source format of the documentation is being kept? Is it available for download or under version control?

--
Стоян
+359889249875