Hi,

No, I haven’t tried this with previous versions.

From: lua-l-bounces@lists.lua.org [mailto:lua-l-bounces@lists.lua.org] On Behalf Of Benoit Germain
Sent: den 1 oktober 2010 12:14
To: Lua mailing list
Subject: RE: Lua lanes (possibly) leaking memory

Hi,

I’ve been made aware of the problem a while back but I absolutely don’t have time to investigate at the moment. Also, I don’t have any special knowledge of the code besides the fixes I submitted which eventually got me to become the project’s maintainer J. Is this something that you observed with previous versions (say, 2.0.3) or did it appear with 2.0.6 ?