HyperHacker <hyperhacker@gmail.com> writes:
> While it's true that not all systems *will* display -0 for (or only
> for) a rounded negative value, this *is* the intended meaning.

Incidentally, I happened to notice yesterday that some numbers printed
to std::cout (using g++) were written as "0", but the same data
transferred to Lua (via SWIG, but that probably only does a
float->double conversion), ended up being printed as "-0" by Lua.

-Miles

--
80% of success is just showing up.  --Woody Allen