 Le 18/09/2010 18:58, Daniel Quintela a écrit :
Hi community,

The time I spend to keep my company running doesn't allow me to continue the maintenance and improvement of "LuaTask" and "Win32 API wrappers".

I decided to "give them up for adoption" to somebody interested in their future development.

Any candidate can send me a e-mail through the list or to my private address in order to agree the transfer of the control of one or both projects.

Best regards,
Daniel

Hello,

I'm ready to adopt the "win32 API wrappers" if you needed.
What shold I do ?

Best regards

Noël Frankinet