Hi all,

I'm happy to announce that our Corona SDK has come out of beta and is now officially released!  Corona is a Lua-based framework for creating iOS and Android apps. It's built on top of an OpenGL-ES-based engine and has extensive integration with device functionality.

We also have made Corona Game Edition pre-release available to the public!  It encompasses all the cross-platform capabilities of Corona SDK plus many advanced features for more demanding mobile games including OpenFeint integration and a physics engine which takes just five lines of Lua code to get started!

For more information: http://www.anscamobile.com/corona/

regards,
Walter