Thanks man its worked, nice. for first i can create a static lua library and i must thanks many times to all of you.
but another thing, this released lib have what difference with mingw4 lib from luabinaries site because that works very good but this lib crash my program in luaL_loadstring or luaL_loadbuffer for Invalid memory access. lua must modified for static lib or makefile ?

Hi,

I'm not sure but I guess that the problem is that you did not install
msys. I strongly recommend you to install msys and to use the msys
terminal with the bash shell. In this way you will have a working
terminal + bash + makefile + gcc and the compilation should works ok.

Francesco