On Fri, Sep 3, 2010 at 2:32 PM, Rob Kendrick <rjek@rjek.com> wrote:
> Well, if you want one under lists.lua.org, I suspect you should start by
> seeking the blessing of Luiz and Roberto.

They don't feel it is appropriate at the moment - after all, we don't
have a lot of traffic.  Luiz did suggest that we use suitable topics
so that people could filter out such messages if they did not feel
interested.

Perhaps it is more a question of attitude: to engage with the writers
of new modules and make some effort to evaluate their offerings and to
get them to elaborate on their design decisions, etc. Which has
already been happening; the main thing is that it should not be seen
as a critical thing.

(I don't know if other languages have this problem, but in English
'critical' has acquired negative connotations)

steve d.