On Sun, Sep 12, 2010 at 5:44 PM, Donald Alan Morrison
<donmorrison@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am reading the documentation before writing my first lua program.  I
> want to use version 5.1, but I notice the PDF documentation has not
> yet been generated. Should I be concerned?  Should I use version
> 5.0.y?

I would suggest simply using the Lua Reference Manual for version 5.1,
available freely online at http://www.lua.org/manual/5.1/manual.html.
There may or may not be a PDF version, I certainly haven't seen one,
but that doesn't change the relevance or availability of the content.

- Jim