Hi, list!

I wrote a small tool to convert JSON data to Lua (using luajson:
http://github.com/harningt/luajson):

http://github.com/agladysh/json2lua/blob/master/json2lua

However, there is a problem with nulls inside JSON data. The
json.decode() inserts json.util.null() there, but, to get serializable
output, I need Lua nils.

I don't want to recursively traverse loaded data and replace nulls with nils.

Is luajson author here? Can something be done? I suggest adding
optional flag to json.decode().

Thanks,
Alexander.

P.S. Lua / JSON module autors! Submit your modules to LuaRocks! Now we
have only two JSON modules in repository, but a zillion others lying
around.