steve donovan <steve.j.donovan@gmail.com> writes:
>> Does that still work if you want the false or nil from good()?
>
> No!  So I'm convinced, it can't be done with the existing operators -
> sorry for the noise.

Not only is the expression-if more correct, it's also more clear (when
an "if" is what you want to expression)...!

-Miles

[I admit, an if-else operator is something I've wanted quite a few times
in the past, and given the extremely small implementation cost, seems
like it's almost a no-brainer...]

-miles

--
People who are more than casually interested in computers should have at
least some idea of what the underlying hardware is like.  Otherwise the