2010/9/2 steve donovan <steve.j.donovan@gmail.com>
On Thu, Sep 2, 2010 at 10:06 AM, François Perrad
<francois.perrad@gadz.org> wrote:
> lua-CodeGen is a "safe" template engine.

My first thought when reading 'CodeGen' is that it has to do with
_code generation_, not templating.

templating is one way of code generating.
But templating is often associated/dedicated to HTML generation which is not my only purpose.

How would it compare in features to (say) Cosmo?

Cosmo depends on LPeg, lua-CodeGen has not external dependency.
lua-CodeGen has a theorical background, see T. Parr's papers.

François

steve d.