Hi,

I'm not Mike Pall, but I can tell you that the source to the interpreter (which becomes lj_vm.obj) is in buildvm_x86.dasc in the form of DynASM source. The functions mentioned simply implement different forms of function calls and are used by, for example, the similarly named Lua API functions.

/Erik