Since it is taking them a long time to fix the list server at
bazar2.conectiva.com.br we have created a new list at lua-l@lists.lua.org.

Everyone that was subscribed on 24 Aug has been subscribed to the new list
automatically, but user settings have been lost and you must set them again
at lists.lua.org (choose lua-l in the list of lists).

The new list should be working but some details may need fixing. If you
find a problem, please let me know via a private message.

We apologize for the long time the list has been down. We hope that the
transition to the new list will be smooth. We thank the people at Pepperfish
for their promptness in setting up the new list.

Ok, let's go back to talking about Lua! Please do not send new messages to
the old list. Make sure you use the new address: lua-l@lists.lua.org.
--lhf