On Mon, Aug 23, 2010 at 5:59 PM, Daniel Aquino
<mr.danielaquino@gmail.com> wrote:
> I actually wouldn't mind if all there was is   name = function() end
>
> even in javascript i find my self doing that constantly.
>
> it's more descriptive of what's really going on.

I agree, more often than not I completely forgo the "function name()
end" syntax because I'd rather work with a single model of what's
going on. Notably, the difference between "local foo = function() end"
and "local function foo() end" bothers me.

~Jonathan