On Sun, Aug 22, 2010 at 11:20:08AM -0400, John Belmonte wrote:
> This appears to be a URL rewriting issue, which I have no control of
> from my user account.
>
> Would someone from Pepperfish take a look?  The luausers account
> should have a custom rewrite script in place (reference
> /home/luausers/docs/url_rewrite_script).

This was an issue with the old IP being cached on the server due to long
timeouts for the zone.  I have corrected the problem by force-binding the
virtual server to our primary IP.  Should be all working now (modulo caches).

Regards,

Daniel.

--
Daniel Silverstone                         http://www.digital-scurf.org/
PGP mail accepted and encouraged.            Key Id: 3CCE BABE 206C 3B69