On 08/22/2010 10:22 AM, liam mail wrote:
I know that there have been talks, videos, workshops et al about Lua and
maybe even podcasts before; yet when I was looking over the wish list[1]
for FLOSS weekly when I saw an entry for Roberto Lerusalimschy. Contact
details of the host of FLOSS weekly Randal Schwartz are available on the
mentioned wish list and he has commented that if Roberto (I am sure Luiz
and others are just as welcome) is interested to contact him.

[1] http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=pYAJMbVobYCTro_z4LGo3ZQ

Liam
 +1

I was thinking about asking them too, please do it guys!
--Patrick