Hi All,

   I 'd rather embed lua in my projects instead of compile it and then
link, so I normally grab the code and place the etc/all.c file to
compile all the related files I need (removing lua.c) . That worked
fine, but when I tried lua 5.2 work4 it won't work because pushclosure
function is defined twice at lparser.c:355 and lvm.c:376. That makes
impossible (as far as I know) to include both files in a single C
file.

   Looks like renaming the function at lparser will do the trick, and
it will be nice to still be able to include lua with a single file and
without making any change to the code :)

Best Regards!
   JL.

--
  Jose L. Hidalgo Valiño (PpluX)