Alexander Gladysh wrote:
> there is a lot of fixes accumulated in Git after beta 4. Isn't it a
> time to release beta 5? What are your plans?

Well, I was hoping to ship it with the new GC. But that turns out
to be a huge time sink and it's nowhere near finished. It'll
likely cause too much instability in the code base, which would be
inopportune right now. So I'll have to postpone the new GC to 2.1.

Currently some other factors are withholding beta5. Maybe I can do
the release sometime in the next weeks.

So, everyone who is testing LuaJIT git HEAD: please report any bugs
or other issues as soon as possible. Thank you!

--Mike