	Hi Francisco

	Or maybe someone else loaded the same page and the step/state
of the application changed...

	Regards,
		Tomás

On Thu, 5 Aug 2010, Francisco Sant'anna wrote:

Whenever you reload the page with the `/next`, a new event is generated.
I'm not sure about the last behavior, but seems that you have reloaded it so
many times that the application terminated (after step 5) and restarted up
to step 3.
Maybe it needs a way to avoid unintended reloads...

On Thu, Aug 5, 2010 at 4:11 PM, Tomas Guisasola Gorham <