Hi,

>> Aren't you talking about the package.preload table ? AFAIK it's not in
>> the registry (here on 5.1.4 print(debug.getregistry().preload) outputs
>> 'nil').
>
> In 5.2 it is there, with the key "_PRELOAD".

I was looking at the 5.1.4 source code. Function loader_preload, which is
the one that looks for preloaded entrypoints gets the table "preload" from
environment. So you are right, it is not the registry. I misread.

I am hoping Roberto didn't change this in 5.2 just so my post would be correct
when read in a couple years. :)

Regards,
Diego