On 31.07.2010 23:08, Luiz Henrique de Figueiredo wrote:

> See also http://www.lua.org/work/doc/
>
> The manual has been updated but is still incomplete.

3.4.6 - The Length Operator

"A program can modify the behavior of the length operator for any value
but strings through metamethods" - shouldn't that read "but string and
numbers"?
BTW, I wonder what such expression "#1" could mean - kind of sizeof()
for number of bytes in memory? Or the number of digits in lua?

Anyways, I think it was just on omission in the manual.

Regards,
	miko