> I implemented a RSA and SHA1 pure lua  and found a problem with Process
> Velocity, the source encrypt the data burdening time, however for decrypt is
> fast, in synthesis I do not know where the problem is, because when I use
> "nice" command (Shell) to priority the process the problem continue.

You're using a common example. (It's the same one I use in the tests
for my lbc and lbn.)

The main reason why decrypt is fast for this example is that the public
key is 0x10001 and so only has 2 nonzero bits while the private key has
lots. Exponentiation depends on how many nonzero bits the exponent has.