> Here it is in the XPM format:
> http://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/akfavatar.git/plain/lua.xpm

For the record, Lua 4.0 included a version of lua.ico in XPM
contributed by Andy Tai from the original lua.ico by Markus Gritsch.
See http://lua-users.org/lists/lua-l/2000-08/msg00013.html

lua.xpm was dropped in Lua 5.1 for no special reason that I recall
(perhaps because it could easily be generated from lua.ico).

BTW, the etc directory in the distribution contains stuff that we think
is useful, but is it? Perhaps it should be distributed separately.

Quick poll: do you know about and use the stuff in etc?