On Mon, Jul 26, 2010 at 6:28 PM, Patrick
<spell_gooder_now@spellingbeewinnars.org> wrote:

>> Thanks.  It doesn't look like they support ColdFire platforms, but I
>> can still probably learn something from there.

Hi,

We plan to port eLua to ColdFire for quite a while now, but we've been
delaying it for higher priority (read: more interesting :) ) tasks.
However, this might be a good push for a ColdFire port (and, as it
happens, I already own a ColdFire board :) ). Shouldn't be too hard.

Best,
Bogdan