Hi all,

It's been quite a while since Andre's posting (in March), and I see LuaForge still being used with news and file uploads. So I was wondering, are we using the (feature limited?) LuaForge by default until the new site is announced? A bare-bones LuaForge is fine by me for experimental projects (while we await the new thingy), but for more serious projects, some guidance on LuaForge would be useful as a way of keeping us vaguely in the loop.

This query is absolutely not meant to pressure anyone on any ongoing work :-) -- I just wish to reorient myself with what's being done with LuaForge...

--
Cheers,
Kein-Hong Man (esq.)