Hi,

 I did that too long time ago and it ended as a "Simple lua binder",
it was simple at the beginning, now it's simple to use but far more
complicated. It's like luabind but without any boost, it compiles
using old plain C++ (without c++0x features), and can be located here:

http://code.google.com/p/slb/

 I use it mostly to wrapp C++ classes to lua. Looking at your code I'm
wondering if those C++0x
 worth the effort, looks great, maybe I should start using it.

Cheers,
   JL

--
  Jose L. Hidalgo Valiño (PpluX)