On Wed, Jul 21, 2010 at 13:11, Alexander Gladysh <agladysh@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Well. Chrome already supports Lua through mighty NaCl ;-)

> To gain popularity, we need unified support on all (or most) browsers.
> (This includes unified DOM API as well.)

Incidentally, I've started a couple of personal projects yesterday:

JS-Lua [1] — a wrapper around aelua, specialized on running Lua on client
Browser-Lua [2] — a wrapper, abstracting browser-able Lua
implementations (lua-alchemy, js-lua, ljs and, probably, nacl)

APIs are drafted in readme files.

I would not be able to dedicate much time to them for these few weeks.
And, anyway, lua-shellscript gets much more priority — as more
immediately useful.

But, if anyone may lend me a hand with these, you are welcome.
Everything is relatively simple and well-defined (at least in my head
— but I'll write more specs if needed.)

Especially if you're familiar with GWT stuff. I need to bootstrap
JS-Lua, and losing the struggle with the build.xml... :(

Alexander.

[1] — http://github.com/agladysh/js-lua
[2] — http://github.com/agladysh/browser-lua