It was thus said that the Great Jeff Pohlmeyer once stated:
> On Thu, Jul 15, 2010 at 3:23 AM, Stephen Kellett wrote:
>
> > replace rm -r with rmdir /S /Q
>
> > Windows is happy to use / rather than \ for path separators
>
> If understand it correctly, both of these assume you're using
> a version of Windows from this century.

  I don't recall about rmdir, but Windows (and before it, MS-DOS) has always
supported the use of '/' as a path separator (except for COMMAND.COM, which
required '\' unless one called int 21h function 37h (Get/Set Switch
Character) to change the switch char from '/' to some other character
(like '-' under Unix)).

  -spc (Why do I still know this stuff?)