On Mon, Jul 12, 2010 at 6:57 PM, Hisham <hisham.hm@gmail.com> wrote:
> My first impression is that this could improve readability, and
> further reduce escaping/concatenations. OTOH it could bring confusion
> when argument order matters, and, in general, the whole thing may be
> overkill. Any impressions?

I had exactly the same thought on the bus last week, liked the syntax,
and also worried about option order.  It is a very Lua-like idiom,
particularly cool when the option values are not constants, and a good
alternative to shell thinking, which is to build command lines by
expanding variables.

sh.out.gcc {o = file, file..'.c"}

steve d.