On Sat, Jul 10, 2010 at 00:25, Alexander Gladysh <agladysh@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Fri, Jul 9, 2010 at 13:55, eugeny gladkih <john@gladkih.com> wrote:
>> Vadim Peretokin <vperetokin@gmail.com> writes:

>>> I'm not sure why.

>> what do you think, is it easy to maintain such Lua project with
>> globals?

>>> find . -name '*.ds' -exec cat '{}' \; |wc
>>  232853  941638 11438118

> Almost a million lines of code? Wow!

> That is, probably, the largest publicly announced Lua codebase.

> My respect!

People behind the scenes suggest that I'm misread the wc manual. (Thank you!)

Sorry :-) That is nearly a million "words" and 234853 lines of code.

This is a very respectable number nevertheless.

More than I have anyway :-)

In the current project (still under heavy development) we have 120005
LOC of Lua (about 10000 LOC of them — generated code).

My record is participation in project with 160+KLOC of Lua.

Comparing lines of code is rather pointless thing, but I like statistics :-)

Alexander.

P.S. Scorching heat in Moscow gets to my cognitive abilities :(