I'm happy to announce the release of luanotify 0.1!
It is a very simple library but it proved quite useful on several lua projects I'm working on.

LuaNotify is inspired on many libraries that do event dispatching, like
py-notify, GSignals, QT event system, wxWidgets event system, etc.
But we tried to do something different that can make use of Lua resources
and to be more Lua-ish as possible.

It is one of our first lua projects, so we are open to new ideas and possible fixes.

Hope it can be useful to someone :-).

Projec Hostt:
http://github.com/katcipis/luanotify

Download: