I don't like soccer either, but I love futbol ;)

hurray Uruguay!!! (even knowing that I'm Peruvian).

Blessings.

--
Fernando P. García, http://www.develcuy.com
+51 1 9 8991 7871, Calle Santa Catalina Ancha #377, Cusco - Perú

** Before printing this message, please consider your commitment with the environment, taking care of it depends on you.
** Antes de imprimir este mensaje piensa en tu compromiso con el medio ambiente, protegerlo depende de tí.

---- On Fri, 02 Jul 2010 17:25:06 -0500 Christiaan Kras <c.kras@pcc-online.net> wrote ----

Haha, sorry mate. We (Holland) were better ;-).

Careful to ban fellow Dutchmen, I've seen more Dutch guys here than on Perl mailing lists.

Ps: I don't like soccer...

Cheers,
Christiaan Kras

-origineel bericht-