Hi,

this is a known bug. Apparently, it happens when the Lua version of your interpreter is different from the one embedded in LuaJava.

As it only happens on Windows, I am finding a little hard to circumvent this.

I believe the 2.0 version won't have this problem, since we're planning to introduce a built-in interpreter.